- Three Bedroom DETACHED house with an abundance of character
- Country style fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Spacious lounge with feature log burner
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Family bathroom
- South facing rear garden
- Off road parking
- Immaculately presented throughout
* South Facing Rear Garden * Outside Home Office * Viewings Saturday 8th January * Wainwright Estate Agents are thrilled to bring this well laid out, three bedroom, detached character property to the market. Located close to the ever popular market towns of Bishops Waltham and Wickham, this delightful home is in immaculate condition and is bound to appeal to a variety of buyers.
A porch entrance opens through to a bright, modern, well equipped kitchen / breakfast room, with double doors opening out to the south-west facing rear garden. Another set of double doors opens through to a large, comfortable living room, with wooden floors, a feature wood burning stove and built-in shelving.
Upstairs there are three comfortable bedrooms, and two modern bathrooms (one en-suite). Solid oak latch doors throughout.
The attic is accessible by a fitted pull down ladder with plenty of space for storage.
An outside home office adds to the appeal of this property as it offers a quiet, separate place to work from home.
This spacious, light infused property of approximately 100.2 sqm (1079 sqft) (excluding external office), is further enhanced with a south facing rear garden, with a gated side passage to the front which enjoys off-street car parking.
There is expired planning permission for ground floor extension.
Shedfield is only 4 miles from Botley and its main line railway station with direct train routes to London. It is situated in between Southampton, Portsmouth and Winchester, there are motorway links via the M27 and M3.